Wednesday, August 8, 2012

GTP Does A Wheelie, Part Deuce

I've had a lot of people ask me, "Say, Jordan, what does the footage look like from the go-pro mounted on GTP's panier in the wheelie painting you did a few fridays ago?"

 Well, here are some screen shots from that footage. The third one is when I snapped the picture, i do believe. Notice my expression in the last one, ha!






Still a little ways away from even beginning to edit the footage down for the Smoke-Out DVD, mainly because i've been so swamped with just getting laying out bike features, and editing and compiling Backtalk, and keeping up with maintaining the Horse Website (since I became "webmaster" a little while ago) and uploading the issues to the server for print, and dealing with changing advertisements from different advertisers, and just generally trying to not go insane while wearing a hundred different hats.

 p.s. thank you to all the bands who submitted music. Sadly, i've been so swamped that I haven't even had a chance to listen to hardly any of it, but rest assured I still have all your e-mails and music links, and if you haven't heard from me yet, you will soon. And if you've got a band and want to be on the soundtrack, its not too late!

2 comments:

  1. cool man, can't wait to see the video! great photos man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to see the seat stander I did on my ACO bike too! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete