Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Calling All Bands! Submit Your Tunes For The Smoke-Out 13 DVD!!!

Calling All Bands! All shapes and sizes and sounds and styles, anything and everything, give it all to me!









I'm editing the Smoke Out 13 DVD this year, and as of now I have no game plan for tunes. How bout' puttin' out an open call for any and all bands to submit their music for consideration? I'm looking for anything and everything, not just distortion driven rock, but of course that is always a good choice... but what i'm getting at is this; send it my way, anything and everything, all musical styles are welcomed.

How do you do that, you ask? Well its easy. If you have a band, or if your friend is in a band that might be interested, send me an e-mail with a link to a site where I can preview the tunes you want considered... Chances are good that you'll get picked... so what are you waiting for? Send over your web addresses to Backtalk@ironcross.net

I'll be looking forward to hearing them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment