Thursday, January 5, 2012

wowzers!

Found this in the Backtalk inbox after I came back from X-mas... man o man o man o man is this thing nutty or what!? The guys who designed the 1983 Goldwing would be rolling over in their graves. This thing feels dangerous just to look at. Here's what he had to say...



"This is a 1983 GL1100 Goldwing Chopper. I stretched the front 6" and a 2 1/4 rise with a 3% angle on front and added 12 1/2" to the rear. My sublime green chopper also has a suicide shifter (as well as manual) with a 1 quart pot for air breather. The chopper is 10' long and all of the fabrication is done by me, Andy Davis of Buna Texas"



I know motorcycles are dangerous, and even more so choppers, but Andy, please don't kill yourself on this thing. It looks like a wrong plop down on the seat would send you to the emergency room in need of stitches. Of all the crazy shit I see come through the backtalk door, this has to be one of the craziest. Good work, Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment