Saturday, July 16, 2011

Awesome...

Stumbled upon this photo somewhere in the depths of the innerweb, and it made me smile. Somebody out there is really loving one of my shirts!



I drew up the design for these shirts a few months ago, and I payed for all the costs out of my own pocket... The idea being that any profits i'd make on them would go straight into my gas tank to help pay for my numerous and vast travels across this great land of ours, covering such events like the Revenge Run and Born-Free... So if you've enjoyed the coverage you've seen on these events so far, and you can dig on a very comfortable (and stylish, may I add) baseball style T, help a brotha out. Trying to get some scratch together so I can boogie on down to Sturgis... Oh, and did I mention they are on sale now for a limited time at a cool 24 buck-a-roos!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. The pic looks like some manner of enraged homeless guy. Cool shirts either way!

    ReplyDelete