Monday, April 4, 2011

it's coming...

I mentioned this Led Sled bike that I shot in Cinci a while ago, and how it was going to be in an up coming issue... Well, it finally made it on deck and will be in issue #109. 


It's been a while since i've had a feature in the mag that i've written and photographed, so i've been pretty pumped on it all last week. And you may be saying to yourself "I can't even see the bike in this picture" Well maybe you'll just have to go out and buy the mag and see for yourself!

Also, going to have the last of the Bike Show Winners from last year's Smoke Out in this issue too. I've been trying to get this goose-necked pan in here for ages now, it's a total ruler! And I think the dude (Kyle?) said he'd be riding it on the Revenge Run too!


it's all in the details....

No comments:

Post a Comment