Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Swamped!

Things have been nuts over here lately! We've had our deadline bumped up, so all the lay-out stuff I normally do over the course of a month has been crammed into just over a week! Shit is in overdrive over here.

I printed the new shirts on friday, and they are oh-so-nice! Haven't had time since then to open up the blog shop and set these puppies free, but fingers crossed I get a spare second tomorrow or the next day to do so? You're gonna love em, I swear.

Also, issue #108 hit our mail boxes yesterday, and I'm pretty psyched on it. Jam packed with bike features, tech features, event coverage, and tons of other great stuff. Hammer does a nice run-down of how that cover got shot, you won't want to miss it...

And this last weekend, our local flea market had a "custom bike show" which produced some real wacky turds (including a stretched swing arm GSXR with the fat tire and a "bud light" paint job with about a million little tv screens plastered on it everywhere) as well as some real deal proper choppers (a couple crusty old barn finds as well as 70's style show bikes, love em.) I always enjoy seeing the two categories mixed in under one roof. I'll have tons of photos from that event on here soon.

And lastly, I'm going to be in and out of the office all week, for i'll be shooting a paint tech feature with my buddy Ronnie from Chop Doc's as he lays down a far-out paint job on my girlfriends tins. So pumped on that...

Stay tuned, and keep yer eyes peeled for some great things to come.


(and for those of you who don't like to read, here's a little something I spotted at the smoke out. Engraved cases and rocker boxes just chillin' in a chromed frame. Bad ass!)

1 comment: