Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Phone Book

Last year when I rode out solo to Born Free, I some how managed to neglect my my nice big camera and use my shitty cell phone to take pictures while I was riding.

Up until a few nights ago, I thought they were forever trapped in this mobile device, never to be seen in their full resolution on a computer screen or scrap book. This phones on the brink of death, and the photos on it are the only photographic records of my cross country jaunt.

But my buddy hooked-it-up big time last night and somehow got the photos from my phone on to my comp! I'm just now seeing these photos on the big screen, and sorta can't believe my phone took em. It has this really shitty panoramic feature that hardly ever works, but it totally nailed it on this one.


(click the photo above to see it in it's high res glory...)

 More to come later...

1 comment:

  1. as they say in france, "fuck yeah!" what a great shot.

    ReplyDelete