Thursday, February 24, 2011

This time last year...

Around this time last year, I was in Daytona with Englishman and Cham covering Bike Week.


While at the Willie's Chopper show, I spotted this little number.



 While it had some unsavory details that I didn't care for (mainly the skinny twisted sissy bar,) there was still something sorta funky about it that I could really get into. For me, the stance said it all.


I grabbed Mike "Punchout" from the parking lot and we wheeled the bike on to this grassy patch for a quick photo shoot. 


 The paint was pretty neat, reminded me of a sunburst guitar.


I can dig that stance! Slight grass hopper, some tall upright Z's, long springer....mmmmm


As of now, i'm all over the place on wether or not i'll be making it down to Daytona again this year. In years past, we've all just flown down and crammed in a rental car. But i'm trying to get my wheels down there. I mean, it's bike week, not rental car week. Plus, a couple hundred ticks on the odometer would do my winter ravished soul some good.

I even toyed with the idea of riding down, but it looks like the Michigan weather doesn't want to play nice.


 Anybody have an open trailer spot who's leavin from Michigan? Drop me a line yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment