Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New blog header

I've long since been a big fan of the Horse logo. Its classic; the wide glide front end, the tall apes, fat bob tanks, its all there... However, I have also long since wondered what Charlie Horse would look like atop a different sled.

A while back I sent an e-mail to Jon Towle, the guy who originally drew our Horse logo (and all of our caption contest stuff) about possibly drawing Charlie on a long bike. I gave him a few key ingreedents i wanted to see, i.e. long springer, tall seat, wassell tank etc. and he just took it from there. I've got to say, i'm pretty into this drawing.

There's even talk of putting this guy on a T-shirt here in the near future, so keep yer eyes peeled!

2 comments:

  1. Jordan, tell Eman, and Hammer that would make a bitchin T shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really dig the new logo

    ReplyDelete